Ethical Grievance Form
(for umpires only)
- You do NOT need to fill out Local Board Chair, Super Region Chair or Region.
- Do not worry about the paragraph at the bottom of the page concerning where to send the form, just use the instructions supplied here.
- If you have the Game Number from Arbiter, please include it along with teams involved under Event.
- Please be as thorough and specific as possible when describing the incident.
- Email form to Dirk Schoonmaker at
- Phone call or text to 530-386-3049 immediately as a follow up to let him know you have sent it.
- If you do not get a confirmation from Dirk Schoonmaker within 24 hours, you will need to send it to:
- â€‹Tyrone Koen,
. Similarly, call or text Tyrone at 916-996-6471 immediately as a follow up
The Grievance Committee will try to review within 3 days. The Complainant will receive a response within 10 days from the Committee.
See Article IV of the NorCal Chapter of US Lacrosse, Inc. Umpire Committee Policies and Guidelinesfor further information.